- To ensure that the implementation of accounting practices as to disbursements of funds is in accordance with Commission of Audit ( COA ) and Department of Budget and Management( DBM ) rules and regulations.
- To direct & coordinate the systematic recording of all financial transactions, preparation of financial statements and safekeeping of books of accounts.
- To direct the preparation of budget proposal, operational plan, work and financial plan and other budgetary reports.
- To monitor the implementation of work and financial plan and control utilization of funds.
- To direct, control and ensure the proper disbursement and collections of the hospital.
- To implement proper charging system, prepare bills and transmit Philhealth claims.
- To provide financial information that is useful in making decisions involving the effective and efficient allocation and control of government resources.